Monday, September 14, 2009

26 chicks in the sticks...redux

So I came really close to putting the farm on the market in August. Had a realtor come out and everything. Every time I pray about selling the place, I always get the same answer...STAY THE COURSE. Of course, this answer makes no sense to me, seeing how we bleed money out of every inch of this place! But I am trying my best to heed the Spirit and stay the course.

While in Birmingham temple last month, I prayed so hard for an answer and felt a strong impression to "use the talents I have given you." So I came home from Alabama with a renewed interest in seeing what my talents could do in the way of making this place work.

During the month of August, I had randomly started pursuing a few things, such as building my own brick oven and making cheese. I mean, I have all this raw milk from Elmer...what else can I do?

I figured I should get back to blogging and I have a lot to catch you up on....especially if you have not been following my adventures on Facebook. So stay tuned...and let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Kevin Frick said...

We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you!